The story so far...
- Southern Tank Services was created by two long term friends - Ross Cowan and Chris Ford - a Land Rover, trailer and pump.
- Now we operate throughout Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and along the M4 corridor from Bristol to Reading.
- New premises - on the A30, between Salisbury and Shaftesbury - places us in the centre of our catchment area.
- Clients include the NHS, MoD, international blue chip companies, local authorities and leaders in everything from: agriculture to construction, education to facilities management.
- Our fully qualified and insured engineers are supported by ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
- We're OFTEC registered.
But some things don't change....
- Ross and Chris are still hands-on and on-site.
- We're still committed to promises kept, to solutions delivered on-time, on budget.
- Our motto is still: "Say what we'll do and do what we've said"
- And we never forget our core customers: home owners (mainly rural) dependent on oil-fired central heating.
The staff outside the new office and show room, completed in May 2015.