QuickStore Carport - Vehicle Storage Unit
A secure vehicle storage unit for securing not only your car but also small trailers or equipment!
- Secure vehicle container - Endless usages with a vast range of available components and accessories (Please call for more details regarding the components and accessories available)
- Containers are manufactured with 0.75mm zinc coated steel sheeting (fully galvanised steel) to protect against rust
- The floor is made with 35mm tongue and groove OSB wooden planks
- 5m & 6m units are available (please call for specific sizing and prices)
- Carport is sold with two double side doors and two front doors, including door handles and locks in front and side doors
- The doors on the side wall are used for getting in and out of the car
- Drive-in profile of the door is 1930 x 1930mm
- Included with the Carport is a ramp and stop strip
- It is not necessary to build foundations for this unit to be positioned on
- Fully assembled containers can be lifted by crane or forklift truck (there are special fitted corners for attachment by crane and fork boxes come as standard)
This secure vehicle storage unit is the ideal solution for either an individual or company that wants to keep their cars or trailers safe.
External Dimensions (5m Container) (including protrusions):
Internal Dimensions (5m Container):
Folded Dimensions (5m Container):
Weight: 670kg (5m Container)
Requires 4 fitters to assemble and should take approximately 90 minutes.
Please call for a quote. Delivery on these containers are dependent on a customer's postcode. Delivery is usually 2-3 weeks. Delivery is maximum of 6 units stacked up on top of each other.
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standard Terms & Conditions
for further details.