Western Global EBD1200 5300 Litre High Security Steel Bunded Diesel Storage Tank
The EnviroBulka Deluxe EBD1200 offers you the best of security and versatility.
Featuring a full height lockable cabinet with full height doors, this 5,300 litre tank is your solution for transport depots, plant yard and farms.
Capacity: 5300 Litres (1200gl)
- Full height cabinet contains a storage area for drums etc. It is fitted with a galvanised mesh floor above a spill sump to comply with 'Drum storage regulations'.
- The EnviroBulka ranges are manufactured to BS799 Part 5 with a tank and bund wall thickness of 3-5mm steel for strength and durability.
- Bund sensor fitted as standard.
- To prevent damage, all pump and pipe work are housed within a lockable vandal proof cabinet.
- Anti-siphon valve for added security.
- Feed and return (1/2") fitted for the connection of auxilary equipment i.e. generators, burners etc.
- In compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2 / PPG26) the EnviroBulka range features a bund of 110%.
- All outlets are positioned at the top of the diesel tank to ensure minimal leakage from accidental damage.
Available with a wide range of pump and dispensing options to suit most applications.
Please contact us for options for this tank and current prices.
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of delivery to addresses in Great Britain. Some parts of Scotland, Scottish Islands & Ireland, please call for a quote. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standardTerms & Conditions
for further details.