Enduramaxx 5000 Litre Static Water Storage Tank
Our 5000 litre (1000 gallon or 5m3) Horizontal Static Tanks are designed for low profile water storage and are used throughout the agricultural, construction, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial and irrigation sectors. Rotationally moulded as a one piece construction from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene (MDPE) in a ribbed design for added strength.
- WRAS approved, black, boat blue or natural colour options only, supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Type AB Airgap can be fitted to all WRAS approved tanks as an optional extra.
- As non-potable available in green or natural, other colours quoted upon request
- Supplied as standard with a 2" Outlet (other options available)
- Lid: 620mm
- Dimensions (mm) L3038 x W1595 x H1550
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 year guarantee
Popular uses include:
- Potable water storage (black, boat blue or natural colour options only)
- Loft/header tanks
- Rainwater harvesting tanks
- Low profile tanks
- Sprayer tank
- Process water break tank
- Backwash tank
- Balance tank
- Effluent process tank
- Ph adjustment tank
- Backwash water tanks for swimming pools
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of delivery to addresses in Great Britain. Some parts of Scotland, Scottish Islands & Ireland, please call for a quote. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standardTerms & Conditions for further details.