Tuffa 6000VBFS Fuel Station - Bunded Oil Storage Tank
Tuffa 6000VBFS, 6000 Litre bunded diesel fuel station for easy fuel storage solutions. Fully compliant with the latest oil storage regulations and Control of Pollution PPG2 standards. Self contained diesel fuel station for quick a safe refuelling of vehicles and machinery.
The Tuffa 6000VBFS is moulded from a premium grade of Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) which is corrosion resistant and UV stabilised and comes with;
- Electronic level gauge
- Digital flowmeter
- 10 Micron Filtration
- Nozzle holster
- Lockable cabinet
- Bund and overfill alarm with warning light
- Overfill prevention valve
- 2" BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- 4m of delivery hose and automatic shut off nozzle
- Key switch to operate the pump
- Submersible pump - approx 60LPM
Brim full capacity: 6000 Litres
- Suitable for agricultural, commercial and industrial applications
- Horizontal and vertical models available
- Refuelling equipment easily accessible from ground level
- The bund contains a minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- The bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents the collection of rainwater and debris
- Lockable outer cabinet allowing access to all equipment
- Overfill prevention device fitted to all large bunded tanks; automatic shut off when the tank is full.
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
Please note that domestic and commercial oil tanks should only be installed by a suitably competent person such as an OFTEC
or APHC Registered Oil Tank Installation Technician in accordance with the oil tank manufacturers instructions and statutory requirements. To find your local OFTEC Registered Oil Tank Technician, please click here
Prices displayed are inclusive of delivery (ex. Scotland, Wales, Ireland and parts of the SW). Delivery to Scotland, Wales, Ireland and parts of the SW can be arranged for an extra cost.
Delivery is subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standard Terms & Conditions
for further details.