Tuffa 1400 / 2500 Litre Dual Compartment Fuel Station
This dual compartment 1400 / 2500 litre fully bunded Tuffa fuel storage tank is moulded from a premium grade of Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) which is corrosion resistant and UV stabilised.
Tuffa Multi Compartment tanks are available in dual and bespoke triple capacities including DUAL 1400L/2500L, DUAL 2300L/3700L & DUAL 3200L/5600L, and come complete and ready to use, all that is required is a hard standing flat concrete base and your final electrical connection. All dual fuel stations are fitted with 2x submersible pumping units comprising of pump, flowmeter, delivery hose, and an automatic shut off nozzle, filtration, gauge, bund and overfill devices and a lockable security cabinet containing any relevant equipment. Can be used for Diesel / Diesel or AdBlue / Diesel.
Compartment 1: 1400 litres (300 gallons)
Compartment 2: 2500 litres (550 gallons)
- Suitable for agricultural, commercial and industrial applications
- Refuelling equipment for both compartments easily accessible from ground level
- The bund contains a minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- The bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents the collection of rainwater and debris
- Lockable outer cabinet allowing access to all equipment
- Overfill prevention device fitted to all large bunded tanks; automatic shut off when the tank is full.
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
- Lockable cabinet
- 2 x Nozzle holster
- 2 x Overfill prevention valve
- 2 x Electronic level gauge
- 2 x Digital flowmeter
- 2 x Micron filtration
- 2 x 2" BSP fill prevention with cap & chain
- 2 x Submersible pump (approx 60L/M)
- 2 x 4m Delivery hose and automatic shut off nozzle
- 2 x Key switch - to operate the pump
- 1 x Bund and 2 x Overfill alarm with warning light
Please note that domestic and commercial oil tanks should only be installed by a suitably competent person such as an OFTEC
or APHC Registered Oil Tank Installation Technician in accordance with the oil tank manufacturers instructions and statutory requirements. To find your local OFTEC Registered Oil Tank Technician, please click here
Prices displayed are inclusive of delivery (ex. Scotland, Wales, Ireland and parts of the SW). Delivery to Scotland, Wales, Ireland and parts of the SW can be arranged for an extra cost. Delivery is subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standard Terms & Conditions
for further details.