DESO Watchman and Outlet Filter Pack
Watchman Sonic oil tank pack consists of the industry standard Sonic Remote level gauge and a bottom outlet filter and isolate valve to allow for connection direct to a 10mm copper oil feed pipe.
The Sonic level gauge uses a transmitter on top of the tank and ultrasonic level measurement techniques to measure, continually, the level of oil in a tank.
- No wiring required.
- Easy installation - one 32mm hole in tank. Pre-drilled with the Deso tank
- Plugs into any 13amp socket.
- Up to 200 metres line of sight range.
- When level of oil gets below 10% the fuel dispensing pump symbol appears, indicating to the householder that it is time to order oil.
- When level of oil gets below 5% then a led starts to flash indicating to the householder that it is critical that they order oil.
- Audiable low level alarm can be set.
- Fuel level visible from indoor comfort, convenience and security.
- Comes with instructions how to install.
The Bottom Outlet Oil Tank Fitting Kit is ideal for connecting fuel supply line to a standard Bottom Outlet Heating Oil Tank with a 1" BSP connection point. Supplied complete with oil resistant PTFE Tape and Jointing Compound to complete the installation, just connect 10mm copper oil supply line.
Supplied complete with:
- 1"/0.5" Reducer Lever Type Isolation Valve
- Filter with removable Element
- 3/8" BSP(F) to 10mm copper compression fitting
- Oil resistant PTFE Tape
- Liquid Jointing Compound (Heldite)
This Pack is designed for standard bottom outlet bunded oil tanks and is ideal for Deso and other brands of tank with a 1" BSP outlet thread.
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of VAT and delivery to addresses in England and Wales. For offshore addresses, Scotland, Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland including postcodes DD, PH, IV, KW, HS, AB, PA, KA, ML, EH, KY, FK & G please call us for a quote. This is subject to access for an articulated lorry. If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standard Terms & Conditions
for further details.