Enduramaxx 300 Litre Pro Series Trailer Sprayer Single Axle
200 Litre Pro Series single axle trailer with 12v Spot sprayer and optional spray booms.
Enduraspray’s 300 litre Pro Series Trailer Mounted Sprayer is fitted to a single axle galvanised steel chassis for durability and is designed to be towed behind an ATV, quad bike or garden tractor. The tank is constructed from chemical resistant rotationally moulded polyethylene and can also be fitted with a spray boom for time efficient ground coverage of water or chemicals.
Popular uses include:
- Weed and feed estate sprayer
- Spot sprayer
- Grounds keepers and sports facility applications
- Equestrian centres and golf courses
- Fruit growers and small holders
- Agricultural applications
- Herbicide, pesticide, fertiliser, fungicide
- Moss, algae and weed control
Enduramaxx 300 Litre Pro Series Trailer Sprayer Single Axle comes with;
- Pressure regulator with gauge for accurate and controlled spraying
- 12V Delavan pump 7.5L/min 60 Psi
- 6m x 10mm spray hose
- Boom mounting brackets
- Single axle fitted with 22" high flotation all terrain tyres
- Hose wrap for storage and spray lance holder
- Chequer plate mudguards
- Strong steel construction chassis, hot dip galvanised for durability
- 50mm tow hitch
8.3 l/m 60Psi
11.4 l/m 60Psi
15 l/m 60Psi
19 l/m 60Psi
Prices displayed for this item are inclusive of VAT and delivery to addresses in England and Wales.
Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the tank to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premise
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standard Terms & Conditions
for further details.