The secure cabinets F-SAFE are design approved in accordance with DIN EN 14470-1 and correspond to DIN EN 14727 (Laboratory Furniture Directive).
Cabinets for proper storage of hazardous substances in work areas, in accordance with DIN EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510(Annex 3) *.
The secure cabinets F-SAFE are design approved in accordance with DIN EN 14470-1 and correspond to DIN EN 14727 (Laboratory Furniture Directive). The cabinets are resistant to fire for 30 or 90 minutes.* The outer body consists of a non-combustible material. The surface coating is highly resistant to chemicals. Body colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035. Door colour zinc yellow, similar to RAL 1018.
- with sign GS and CE
- 90 minute fire-resistance
- single-layer doors and walls in homogenous full material
- in case of fire, self-closing ventilation openings on the top of the cabinet, DN 100 mm
- hydraulic door closer with integrated arrest system (thermally triggered)
- Earthing to avoid the danger of ignition due to electrostatic charge
- height-adjustable feet, can be aligned from inside
- with removable base trim allowing forklift/pump truck access
- 3 height-adjustable, steel plate tray bottoms, powder-finished in RAL 7035, load bearing capacity 75 kg
- one steel plate bottom tray, powderfinished in RAL 7035 with a perforated plate insert
- Easy to operate fully extending drawers for the storage of small containers load bearing upto 65kg
* In accordance with TRGS 510 (Annex 3), the fire resistance may be less than 90 minutes, but must be at least 30 minutes, if
1. only one cabinet is installed per separate building unit/fire(-fighting) compartment; if the area of the separate building unit/fire (-fighting) compartment is greater than 100 m², one cabinet may be installed every 100 m²
2. only one of the separate building unit/fire (-fighting) compartment is protected by an automatic fire detection system and plant
fire brigade with a response time of at most 5 minutes from the alarm being raised, or an automatic extinguishing system is in place.
Prices displayed do not include delivery please ring or email for more details . If access to your address is restricted please advise at the time of placing your order to allow for arrangement of a smaller delivery vehicle. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the unit to be offloaded from the delivery vehicle to the customer's premises.
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standard Terms & Conditions for further details.