Enduramaxx 200 Litre Pro Series with Spray Marshall Pump and HONDA GX35 Engine - 60m Hose Reel
200 Litre sprayer for ATV and quad bikes with Spray Marshall Pump Honda GX35 Engine and 60m Hose Reel.
Cover large areas with our rugged demount sprayers otherwise known as skid mounted sprayers. Each tank is rotationally moulded from medium density polyethylene and mounted on a hot dip galvanised frame creating a robust unit.
Popular uses include:
- For mounting on a UTV, S x S (side by side), RTV or pick-up
- Spot spraying
- Orchard and tree spraying
- Landscaping and groundskeeper applications
- Sporting venue including golf courses, tennis courts, football and rugby pitches
- School playing fields
- Local Authority/Highway Authority requirements for verges and central reservations etc
This ATV sprayer easily mounts onto the back of a quad bike or four wheeler. The unique size of the ATV sprayer system allows the operator controlled spraying patterns without leaving the seat. These sprayers are ideal for commercial, agricultural, or even domestic use.
- Genuine Honda GX35 4 stroke engine with 3 year warranty
- 12L/min 360Psi Spray Marshal Pump
- 60m hose and reel
- Glycerine filled pressure gauge
- Spray Gun has adjustable Turbo atomiser
- Hot dipped Galvanised frame
- Secure Tank Mounting system
Price includes UK mainland delivery. Excluding highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and export, Please enquire for delivery cost.
In accordance with United Kingdom and European law, customers have an unconditional right to cancel an order for a refund from Southern Tank Services Ltd, from the time the order is accepted by Southern Tank Services Ltd until 7 working days after the order is fulfilled. If a customer wishes to return and item and cancel an order with Southern Tank Services Ltd, just contact us within the period outlined above to make arrangements for the goods to be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that good care is taken of the goods whilst in their possession and that they are returned to Southern Tank Services Ltd in a condition whereby they are fit for resale and are unused.Please see our standard Terms & Conditions
for further details.